With the roar of a 2015 TRD Pro Series Tundra, we formally broke ground on our new North American headquarters in Plano, Texas. During the ceremony on January 20, 2015, we also unveiled a special installation spelling out the company’s name – each letter 10 feet tall and planted with native Texan Yaupon Holly trees, which represent "wish" trees, a Japanese cultural tradition.
- We Say, Hello Texas! –
October 28, 2014
- Concentrate on Southeast Michigan! –
September 30, 2014
- DFW: Making It Easy to Travel –
September 3, 2014
- Toyota Plows Forward In Plano, Breaks Ground On New Headquarters – Toyota Newsroom, January 20, 2015
- Sustainable Selection: Toyota Picks BHDP Architecture to Design New Digs in Michigan and Kentucky – Toyota Newsroom, January 9, 2015
- Toyota to Invest $126M in Ann Arbor Technical Center – The Detroit News, December 18, 2014
> Updates and News Archive
With many team members and associates visiting North Texas with family members, you are likely to face this question at some point: to toll, or not to toll? We take a closer look at the toll road system in the area.
No front page content has been created yet.