Toyota pulled out all the stops in Plano during Monday’s Hello Texas event to thank the community, government officials and business partners for their warm welcome to The Lone Star State. See the video recap and some great photos from the celebration!
- Concentrate on Southeast Michigan! –
September 30, 2014
- DFW: Making It Easy to Travel –
September 3, 2014
- Toyota files layout plans for $350 million headquarters in Plano – The Dallas News, November 7, 2014
- $2B Legacy West Project to Bring 'Luxury Alternative' to Shops at Legacy – The Dallas Business Journal, November 3, 2014
- Hello Texas! Toyota Gives Hearty Thanks for Rolling Out the Welcome Wagon – Toyota Newsroom, October 27, 2014
> Updates and News Archive
With many team members and associates visiting North Texas with family members, you are likely to face this question at some point: to toll, or not to toll? We take a closer look at the toll road system in the area.
No front page content has been created yet.